Are you passionate about wine?
Whether you’re experienced in the wine industry or not, what we care about at BFW is your passion for the wine world. Is there something about wine you’re desperate to share? Did you try a wine that blew you away?
We want to hear your story.
All guest posts are edited before they appear on the website; so with your copy squeaky-clean of errors, you can write with confidence.
If you blog elsewhere, we’ll stick your blog’s link in there too! Likewise, we give writers the freedom to link out of the guest post and include additional social networking links.
There’s never been a better time to write about wine!
Writing a guest post for BenFranksWine.com is the exciting opportunity for you to reach an international readership and share your passion with the wine lover community.
Before you write for Ben Franks Wine, please take in our ground rules…
- Please only send in original work.
- No sponsored posts will be accepted. Work should be independent, or please state your commercial relationship so we may display a notice on the post. Advertisers go here.
- Please supply pictures! Nobody likes visual-absent wine chatter. The more immersive, the better!
- All articles should be no less than 300 words, and no more than 1,000 words.
- Keep content family friendly! 🙂
Still passionate to write for us? Awesome! Send along an email pitching your idea and I’ll get back to you.
My email is email@example.com